Feb 28, 2014

1 Month of Healthy Living Celebration & Goals For next Month.


Yes!! It is now the end of the month  and for the first time I have made it through without giving up. :)

It has only been a month but I am so so proud of myself. I have seen so many changes mentally and physically and it feels absolutely Amazing. 

And for those of you reading this I don't care if it's been a day, a week, a month , or longer ...Congrats on taking that first step to a Happier and Healthier You.  No  matter where you are in your journey you should be proud of yourself :).

**Tomorrow I will be posting progress pics and my beginning weight for March ..so keep a look out for that. ;)**

This past month has just been really good to me. Things in my life are far from perfect but the change in my mentality has helped tremendously. Waking up each morning in a positive mood is such a great feeling and I never want to go back to my old way of thinking. 

I haven't really seen any physical changes that I can tell other than being able to life heavier in the gym but I do feel much better and I know the changes are still taking place. I didn't put on this weight overnight so i understand I'm not going to physically see changes right away everytime i look in the mirror. But I feel so much more confident. I don't walk around in baggy t-shirts and sweats anymore and I no longer stay inside 24/7.. I go out grocery shopping, and to run errands (something I let my boyfriend do before) and I even went out to eat once this month. So things are definitely changing.

Things I'm looking forward to in March:
-My Brand New Blog design (I can't wait. I am so excited)
- Learning new tasty but healthy recipes 
-Hopefully gaining new followers
- Herbalife Success Training Seminar

Goals For Next Month:
- Lose 8-10lbs (about 2lbs a week) 
- Prep my meals in advance to ensure I'm eating enough
-Do Insanity without skipping days
-Continue studying for my personal training certification 
- Inspire someone :)
-Find a job.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment