Feb 9, 2014

Day # 7- end to a great week & Goals



What an Amazing week it has been. I completed my first week of Insanity (today is my rest day) I went to the gym twice this week and hopefully I am able to go today (Not making excuses, it's just I am somebody's guest and can't go without them. Once I can afford my own membership I will get my own) my goal  is to actually go to the gym 5 days a week but we will see how that works out.

My arms are so sore. From the armpit to the elbow. Everytime I move them it's agonizing pleasure :). In can really see a change in myself from all the other times I started working out and now. It's like before I was just going through the motions and I dreaded going to the gym.

This time around I'm excited and pumped up. I feel better than I've ever felt. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you change your way of thinking. Thinking negatively doesn't get anywhere it's positive thinking that's going to help you succeed in life.

I know this is only the beginning of my journey and I know it's not going to be easy but I am READY!!!

Long-Term Goals: What I want to accomplish this year

1) Participate in Tough Mudder
2) Feel comfortable in a bikini
3) Inspire Someone Else

Short Term Goals: What I want to accomplish each week

1)Complete Week #2 of Insanity
2) Go to the gym atleast 3 days
3) Get my Now pictures & measurements up before I start seeing real progress. ( my phone is broken so i have to borrow someones)

I weighed myself yesterday at the gym and my weight was 175 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment