Feb 3, 2014

Beginning Weight-Goals & More.


I already did my post for day #1 but I also wanted to include my beginning weight and my goals etc.

Beginning Weight: About 180lbs. - The heaviest I've ever been and if I continue down the path I was on I would probably have hit the 200lbs mark.

I never thought it was even possible for me to put on this much weight. Growing up and as a teen I was always really skinny and sometimes even underweight.

So I calculated my BMI and is 30

What does that mean you ask?

30 and above = very overweight/ high risk
^^^-- that is not good.

I'm not going to dwell on it though only use it as motivation to be healthier.

Goal weight: 130 lbs

That would bring my BMI to 21.6= ideal weight rannge

I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin again. When you are unhappy with yourself it has negative effects on so many different areas in your life and sometimes without you even noticing how badly it's affecting you. I know I didn't. I knew I didn't like how i looked but I didn't realize it was having a negative impact on my relationship and my friendships. When you are unhappy with yourself it changes you and before you know it you just depressed walking around in big t shirts and sweat pants, never leaving the house unless you absolutely have to.

But today is a New day, a fresh start, the past is the past and today we are moving forward :)

No comments:

Post a Comment