Feb 5, 2014

Day # 3- No Excuses




Hello Everyone :)... Today is day 3 of me making the decision to change my life and start working out.

I just finished Week 1-Day 3 of Insanity and I'm sitting here trying to catch my breath :).

During my workout I was having a hard time keeping up and even had to take a few breaks because I was feeling dizzy. All these negative thoughts started creeping in.
                                             - You can't do this, just give up
                                              - Who are you kidding, you'll give up like you always do
                                               - You probably won't even make it past 2 weeks -you never do
                                              - It's just too hard..etc.

As you see today I was really struggling with myself. But as I continued to work out with all of those negative thoughts crossing through my mind something else caught my attention- The fat bouncing on my stomach as I was doing my workout. Immediately I told myself Giving up and Quitting is not an option. No matter what I will get up each day except for Sundays and do my workout - without any excuses.

Today I could of also made the excuse that I was too sore to work out ..and believe me my legs are on fire... but I didn't. Instead I smiled at the fact that my legs are sore even as i winced because it reminded me that I'm taking the steps to get my body where I want it to be.

It's so easy to make excuses believe me I know. I've been making them for the past couple of years and it's easier for me to make them now. I'm depressed, I'm tired, I'm confused, I'm scared but this time I'm not letting anything hold me back. and 9 times out of 10 the only thing holding you back is yourself. So if you haven't already  get up Go to the gym, Go for a walk, Begin one of the challenges I have here that you can do at home for free. Whatever your choice is don't think about it just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment