Feb 8, 2014

Day #6- Pushing Through & week 1 of Insanity Complete!

That's right Week 1 of Insanity is now complete! Sunday is my rest day for Insanity so tomorrow I don't have to see Shaun T's face lol. I really had to push myself today because my armpit area was so sore from my gym workout yesterday that everytime I moved them i just wanted to cry. But feeling that fat bouncing around on my stomach kept me going. Remember the fat and lbs are not going to just melt away without any effort. You have to work for it!



It can be a little discouraging working so hard and not seeing results right away but remember That weight didn't just appear overnight so the results aren't going to appear just after one week of working out and eating healthy. You're going to have to work hard for it but just think about how proud of yourself you will be. If it was easy it wouldn't be as rewarding.

So when you feel like giving up keep pushing through. #NoExcuses - Giving up and not doing it is no longer an option.
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment