Mar 24, 2014

Weekend Re-Cap!!



I have been doing some thinking and I have decided that until I get more participants -- Instead of doing Fitness Feature of the Week ... I will Do Fitness Feature of the Month..Starting the first of each Month.

So on the first of each month I will create a post dedicated to the feature and then for the rest of the month I will leave the features photo and log link on my sidebar.

so April 1st I will bring you your first Fitness Feature :)

Weekend Re-cap:

Saturday:

I went with my friend Tiffany to get my nails done, and then we went to Chili's for a nice meal. I had fun. -- It's nice to actually go out with friends after a whole year of staying home all the time and staying to myself.

Sunday: 
Woke up watched a few episodes of bones and then went to the gym with Aaron. I was so excited because we were training legs but I made one huge mistake...

I didn't eat and I know better... After we did Squats I was light headed and feeling like I would throw up  or die. but thankfully I didn't. I barely made it through Leg extensions..--So once we were done with extensions --we left..



I felt bad for being the reason we didn't finish our workout but it was unsafe for me to continue , I really felt like I would black out at any moment.

We stopped by the grocery store and bought groceries which i have to meal prep today. I will take pictures for tomorrows post ( my phone is broken so I have to wait to use his)

Then we spent the rest of the day just relaxing together on the couch watching Bones (of course).
I love the weekends mostly because of the time I get to spend with him. during the week he's so busy with work we only have time to go to the gym-- eat dinner - and watch a few episodes of Bones or a movie while we eat dinner--then it's off to bed.

So being able to spend the day together of the weekend is something I will ALWAYS look forward to.

How did you spend your weekend?


1 comment:

  1. SPF 15 is preferred safety, but truthful Eco Maxx skinned humans may additionally want even extra safety.different skin care tips include using jojoba oil or coenzyme Q10 to reduce wrinkles and defend your skin. Jojoba oil is a completely flexible oil that can be used to lessen wrinkles, loosen up stretch marks, and offer moisture to dry, cracked skin. it's also very much like some of the oils naturally produced through the.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.skinshining.com/eco-maxx-anti-aging-cream/

    ReplyDelete