Mar 3, 2014

Meal Prep + Insanity = Healthy Living


 I did it :). I prepped my meal for tomorrow while cooking my dinner. Here's a sneak peak before I give you the juicy details of my dinner for tonight.


As I've mentioned before I've been looking for new recipes and I came across this one. Yes it's still simple and quick to make but it's still different from my usual. I plan to look up more "difficult" recipes for next week.

You can Find this Recipe on Youtube: Easy Oven Chicken by Michael Kory

Pre Heat Oven: 425

Ingredients:
2 lbs of Chicken
1/4 cup Sriracha
1/3 cup of Honey
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Soy sauce (low sodium)
1 Tbsp of Lime Juice
Salt & Pepper
Ground Ginger
Mrs. Dash- Fiesta Lime Seasoning 

Put in oven  Bake for about 35- 40 min  ( Make sure chicken is fully cooked)




I decided to add a few sweet potato fries and steamed broccoli  & it was Delicious :). I made enough for left overs for tomorrow.

For more Recipes by Michael Kor's visit his You tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelKoryFitness?feature=watch

I also started back on Insanity today and it kicked my butt but I promise I am going to stick with it this time. I have to - for myself if for nothing else. Unfortunately I didn't make it to the gym today but hopefully I will be able to go tomorrow. 

On non fitness related news I dyed my hair a deep red (was black) but it's so long and thick it's difficult doing it on my own and I missed some spots but it doesn't look bad just wish it was a little brighter. 

So that was my Monday - Nothing to exciting but enjoyable.

How was your Monday??













No comments:

Post a Comment