Mar 12, 2014

Exciting News !!!!



Every Week I will be hosting a Weight loss/Fitness Inspiration of the week. I have gotten such good feedback  and cannot wait to get started.

My first feature will be next week. It will be every Monday... Why Monday you ask??

- Well you know how we always say Oh we will start Monday -- yea we have all been there :)

So I decided it was just the perfect day. Maybe someone who promised to start on Monday will see it, and instead of convincing themselves to just start next Monday -maybe they will be Inspired and it will Motivate them to start right then and now.. No more putting it off.

-Fresh week-Fresh Start.

Who can be featured?

-Anyone who has lost weight
-In the process of losing weight
-Gained weight ( if you were underweight)

If you are Interested in being a feature please feel free to email me @ Kanettram@gmail.com

Make sure to stop by to see Amazing Transformations, Here their stories, and tips from each other.

Get ready to be Inspired!!!

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from our SITS group. Great blog. I need some motivation to get back to working out, so this will be great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Lewis :). Yes!!! I hope you will stop by and who knows maybe one day you will be a feature ... All it takes is that first step and then just keep taking steps forward towards to your goal :).

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from our SITS group as well! I also need motivation. I have such good intentions. I just can't execute them. Looking forward to the feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by also :)... Sometimes all you need is a support group to help keep you on track. I hope this page and features motivate you and I also have a private fb group if your interested or even just emails.

      As a personal trainer in training (hehe) and a Health coach I am always happy to assist others in reaching their fitness goals. So feel free to email me anytime :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I love see how people transform their bodies! Always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete